Wine Making Academy®
You are the owners of an imaginary winery in the South of France or in the Bordeaux Region, producing a large selection of different grape-varieties.
Steps in WINE MAKING ACADEMY®
First, the Oenologist – Entertainer will introduce the different steps that each team will have to perform :
- Put together your vintage by blending the different grape-varieties with the assistance of the Oenologist – Entertainer.
- Choose a name to your wine.
- Design the label for your wine bottle.
- Develop the commercial and marketing strategy for your wine.
Your Oenologist – Entertainer can analyze the financial chances for survival in addition to the business strategies of your winery. It’s a real operation in a winery.
Finally, the teams will blind-taste the vintages.
Will your vintage become the Wine Making Academy® “GRAND CRU” or hopefully not the “Undrinkable WINE FLOP”? Surprises Warranted!
The Guidelines teambuilding Wine Making Academy®
WINE MAKING ACADEMY® highlights the main ways to have a successful team and is adaptable to your seminar themes:
- Leadership et management
- Better communication and cohesion
- Marketing and Sales Strategies
- Creation and Product’s Development
- Financial analysis
- Fun approach – Entertainment